PrestaShop extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds EveryPay payment gateway service to the PrestaShop installation for
supporting Card and Open Banking payments.
- Enables embedding the payment form to the checkout workflow in iFrame for card
- Customer Initiated Token (one-click) payment allow returning customers to perform
payments faster and easier using saved card details.
iFrame card payment form:
Open Banking payment (always redirect)
The extension has been tested to work with the following PrestaShop versions:
EveryPay extension is available on EveryPay Support website free of charge:
1. Go to the Back Office and open “Modules” > “Module manager” from main menu
2. In the upper right corner of the screen locate the button “Add new module”.
3. Upload the ZIP file
4. Locate the EveryPay module in the list, scrolling down if necessary.
5. In the row for the new module, click Install.
6. Locate the module and click > Configure.
Once the module is activated configuration options for EveryPay can be found in PrestaShop admin interface under “Modules” > “Module manager” > “EveryPay”.
EveryPay has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-demo.every-pay.com
● Live/production: https://portal.every-pay.eu
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
Callback notification set up in merchant portal
Callback notifications are used to inform updated status of the payments. When the payment
is finalized by a customer notification is sent to the callback_url. Notifications include
payment_reference and order_reference.
You can set callback URL in Merchant Portal under E-shop settings.
||On – module uses Live server, Off – module uses test server (this is for testing only- then Test API Username and Test Shared secret are in use)
||Enables one-click-payments which allows returning customers to save their card details (a reference token to required card information in EveryPay system) for faster and easier payments in the future.
|Payment form type
||iFrame – payment form is embedded in the checkout workflow
Redirect – after checkout the buyer is redirect to EveryPay payment
* Open banking payments are always redirect.
||Specifies the skin name, configured under Merchant Portal settings.
Default value is ‘default’ which has standard EveryPay payment form design.
||This controls the description which the user sees during checkout in
Payment Confirmation page. Free text in HTML-format can be added.
||Processing accounts are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
||EveryPay Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay LIVE Merchant Portal:
|EveryPay Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay TEST Merchant Portal: