PrestaShop extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds EveryPay payment gateway service to the PrestaShop installation for supporting Card and Open Banking payments.
- Enables embedding the payment form to the checkout workflow in iFrame for card payments
- Customer Initiated Token (one-click) payment allow returning customers to perform payments faster and easier using saved card details.
iFrame card payment form:
Open Banking payment (always redirect)
The extension has been tested to work with the following PrestaShop versions:
- PrestaShop v18.104.22.168
- PrestaShop v1.7.6
The extension does not work with PrestaShop v22.214.171.124!
EveryPay extension is available on EveryPay Support website free of charge:
1. Go to the Back Office and open “Modules” > “Module manager” from main menu
2. In the upper right corner of the screen locate the button “Add new module”.
3. Upload the ZIP file
4. Locate the EveryPay module in the list, scrolling down if necessary.
5. In the row for the new module, click Install.
6. Locate the module and click > Configure.
Once the module is activated configuration options for EveryPay can be found in PrestaShop admin interface under “Modules” > “Module manager” > “EveryPay”.
||On – module uses Live server, Off – module uses test server (this is for testing only- then Test API Username and Test Shared secret are in use)
||Enables one-click-payments which allows returning customers to save their card details (a reference token to required card information in EveryPay system) for faster and easier payments in the future.
|Payment form type
||iFrame – payment form is embedded in the checkout workflow
Redirect – after checkout the buyer is redirect to EveryPay payment
* Open banking payments are always redirect.
||This controls the description which the user sees during checkout in
Payment Confirmation page. Free text in HTML-format can be added.
||Processing accounts are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
||EveryPay Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay LIVE Merchant Portal:
|EveryPay Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay TEST Merchant Portal:
*Due to the reason that some of the banks do not support 3DS inside the iFrame we recommend to set up redirect payment flow.
In PrestaShop admin settings under Payment > Preferences > Country restrictions > Mark each checkbox for the country, or countries, in which you want the payment module to be available.
Callback notification set up in merchant portal
Callback notifications are used to inform updated status of the payments. When the payment is finalized by a customer notification is sent to the callback_url. Notifications include payment_reference and order_reference. You can set callback URL in Merchant Portal under E-shop settings. https://yourURL.com/module/everypay/return
EveryPay has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-demo.every-pay.com
● Live/production: https://portal.every-pay.eu
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
|| Small bug fixes for Prestashop version 1.7:
- Show currency on payment confirmation page.
- Show correct payment method under order history.
|| The first version of Prestashop 1.6 plugin.
|| Bugfix for Prestashop version 1.7:
- Changed order reference source in return controller
- Added support for underpaid/overpaid orders in ‘create after’ mode