Magento 2 extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds EveryPay payment gateway service to the Magneto 2 installation for supporting
Card and Open Banking payments.
- Enables embedding the payment form to the checkout workflow in iFrame for card
- Customer Initiated Token (one-click) payment allow returning customers to perform
payments faster and easier using saved card details.
iFrame card payment form:
Open Banking payment (always redirect)
The extension has been tested to work with the following Magento versions:
● Magento 2.2.x
● Magento 2.3.3
However, it’s possible that the extension works even when these are not met.
EveryPay extension is available in Magento Connect repository, free of charge.
The extension can be installed in two ways: from Magento Marketplace or from command
See below for instructions.
EveryPay extension is available on EveryPay Support website free of charge:
1. Download and unzip latest Magento 2 module.
2. Open Magento directory, app folder
3. Create folders 3 folders:
Folders structure should be like this…\magento\app\code\Lumav\EveryPay
4. Open EveryPay folder which you created in a previous step and copy all content
from our Magento 2 module
5. Open command line as Administrator
6. Go to Magento folder using terminal
7. Enter the following commands at the command line (PHP directory path should be defined if you are using Windows):
- php bin/magento module:enable Lumav_EveryPay
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento cache:flush
When it is production mode also run commands:
- bin/magento setup:di:compile
- bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
8. Proceed to configuration at Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods> EveryPay.
Once the extension is installed, it can be configured via Stores > Configuration >> Sales >Payment methods.
Due to the reason that some of the banks do not support 3DS inside the iFrame we recommend to set up redirect payment flow.
Callback notification set up in merchant portal
Callback notifications are used to inform updated status of the payments. When the payment
is finalized by a customer notification is sent to the callback_url. Notifications include
payment_reference and order_reference.
- Callback_url must be added in the merchant portal under e-shop settings
- Callback_url is baseUrl/everypay/payment/status where baseUrl is your e-shop url.
- Please do not add to the Callback-url /ee , /en , /lv etc if your URL changes based on language.
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
||Select TEST or LIVE. Depending on the environment you need to use
|API username /
|Everypay Production(Live) and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal
Looks like this (16 symbols): 68d9463b47d9a364
|Processing accounts are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
|iFrame – payment form is embedded in the checkout workflow.
Redirect – after checkout the buyer is redirect to EveryPay payment page.
* Open banking payments are always redirect.
||Specifies the skin name, configured under Merchant Portal settings. Default value is ‘default’ which has standard EveryPay payment form design.
With Saved Card
|Enables one-click-payments which allows returning customers to save their card details (a reference token to required card information in EveryPay system) for faster and easier payments in the future.
|Enable or disable EveryPay Payment Method.
|Title of Card
|Title that is shown under transactions menu as Payment Method. For example “Card Payment”.
|Title of Bank
|Title that is shown under transactions menu as Payment Method. For example “Bank Payment”.
|Title of Alternative
|Title that is shown under transactions menu as Payment Method. For example “Alternative Payment”.
||When system has several active payment methods installed, this field determines their display order.
|Can update payment methods manually.