OpenCart extension. Merchant Integration Manual
- Adds EveryPay service to the OpenCart installation for supporting Card and Open
The extension has been tested to work with the following OpenCart versions:
- OpenCart v3.0.3
- PHP 7.2.x
EveryPay extension is available on EveryPay Support website free of charge:
Whenever possible, the extension should first be installed on development and/or staging
environments before deploying it to the production server.
While some steps below are optional, it’s strongly recommended not to skip any of them:
1. Backup your Opencart database.
2. Backup the code base. Even though EveryPay extension doesn’t overwrite any core
files, it’s good to have a clean code base you can go back to. Ideally the code should
be versioned (Git, SVN, etc.).
3. How to install extension:
- Extract downloaded extension.
- Open folder where you extracted our extension.
- Open “upload” folder and copy everything there.
- Go to your root folder where your OpenCart is installed.
- Copy everything to your OpenCart root folder, example, ../opencart
- Replaced all files (it will not overwrite existing files).
4. In the Opencart site administration panel open ‘Extensions’, then ‘Extensions’ and in
the drop-down menu ‘Payments’. Click “Install” “EveryPay” payment method.
Once the extension is installed, it can be configured via Extensions -> Payments -> Everypay
EveryPay has two separate Merchant Portals:
● Test/demo: https://mwt-demo.every-pay.com
● Live/production: https://portal.every-pay.eu
*Please ensure that you access the correct environments.
Callback notification set up in merchant portal
Callback notifications are used to inform updated status of the payments. When the payment
is finalized by a customer notification is sent to the callback_url. Notifications include
payment_reference and order_reference.
You can set callback URL in Merchant Portal under E-shop settings.
||Enable or disable EveryPay Payment Method.
||EveryPay Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay LIVE Merchant Portal:
||Processing accounts are defined in EveryPay Merchant Portal.
Looks like this: EUR3D1 or USD3D1
||PRODUCTION – live/production mode (payments are sent to EveryPay production server)
TEST – test mode (payments are sent to EveryPay test/demo server)
|EveryPay Live and Test servers have different API credentials.
API settings are defined in EveryPay TEST Merchant Portal:
||The checkout total the order must reach before EveryPay payment method becomes active.
||Order status for successful payments. Default status is “Pending”.
Adjust this as needed.
||Enable EveryPay payment method only for certain geographic regions
||When a system has several active payment methods installed, this field determines their display order.