Creating a template
- in order to send LinkPay payments, a Template must be created first to define all fields that you want to show for the customer and also define whether the field can be changed by the customer while making the payment
- additionally, to standard fields like company name, transaction amount, invoice number, customer data, also any other information can be added or asked from customer to fill in on Custom fields. The field name can be set by you what best fits to your use case
- to get the LinkPay form having visual design more natural to your company or brand you can use your logo or banner on the LinkPay page. Supported files: jpg, jpeg, png, gif.
- you can use custom text on Button if needed
- the required field indicates whether the field is mandatory to be filled in by customer or not
- don’t forget to save changes when adding or removing any data
- after creating a Template now the links can be created
Creating a link
- after having created a Template you can now create the specific link using the Template data defined beforehand. Go to LINKPAY -> Links -> Add link
- define a Link name
- choose template dropdown gives you the list of previously created templates
- define the Processing account to indicate the currency you want the payments to be processed with
- the values defined within Template can be overwritten if needed
- any changes made on Link attributes or settings does not affect data defined on Template
Creating Terms of Service for LinkPay
A Terms of Service message can be created:
● Go to LINKPAY -> Terms of service
A Terms of Service is the agreement that includes the terms, the rules and the guidelines of acceptable behaviour and other useful sections to which customer must agree in order to use or access Merchant website.
In order to create Terms of Service Agreement the following fields must be specified:
● Title (mandatory)
● External url – https://example.com
● Content- maximum 5000 characters
To create a Terms of Service Agreement Merchant can use:
● external URL or
● Content or
● external URL and Content
Please note customer needs to check the checkbox on the payment page before continuing to the checkout. If a customer doesn’t check the checkbox before clicking the checkout button, an error message will prevent them from continuing.
How to enable subscriptions for LinkPay?
LinkPay links can be tied to multiple Subscription Plans and Plans can have multiple Links (e.g. multi-language links for the same Plan).
The link language is stored together with the Subscription data, so that future communication with the user continues in correct language.
Creating a Link for Subscription is similar to creating a regular Link or Template, except one or more of the Subscriptions Plans must be selected from the dropdown.
To create a Subscription Link:
● Enable Subscription link checkbox (if not already pre-selected with the
● Pick one or more of the Subscription plans in the link creation/editing view, if it is not already preset by the template. The selected plan can be changed later
– this will affect only new subscriptions created through this link, all existing subscriptions will continue to use the Plan they were created with.
● Fields ‘Customer name’ and ‘Customer email’ must be always present for Subscription Links. This data is needed in order to tie the Plan to a Customer. The information can be viewed in Portal on Customers and Subscriptions page.
● Other fields can be defined as needed.
The created Subscription payment link allows the customer to sign up for the service and/or make the initial payment. Following payments are then initiated automatically by EveryPay system using the schedule and amount described in the Plan.